Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Briar Rose Quilt


Oh, swoon...I am so in love.

I was definitely late to the Heather Ross-obsession party, but I fell hard for the her latest line, Briar Rose...it has a lot of bees in it and y'all know I got a thing for bees and a cute little "Honeybee" to prove it (I am not kidding---"honeybee" is on her birth certificate...poor girl, someday she will sigh about her hippie parents).




Anyway, she had yet to get her "mom-made quilt" being number 4 and all.  My goal was to make one before her 3rd birthday, so I was so excited to be inspired to make this great and easy pattern designed by Rae of Made by Rae for Windham Fabrics.  You can download it for free here.


This fabric is still in stores, so if this beautiful and simple pattern inspires you to get sewing, like it did for me, then run out and get some!  I can guarantee it won't last for long!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Also, really?? seriously?? Not sure I knew "honeybee" was on my little love's birth certificate, poor thing my little Mira belly love bug! #smh

    ReplyDelete